9/30/2007

Homecoming Shopping :)

I got my dress!!

When I had gotten up, taken a shower and eaten breakfast this morning, my dad called me and we talked on the phone for a while. Then Sheila and Courtney came back from church. After Courtney had cleaned her room (I was practising the piano in the meantime) the two and I left for our shopping tour.
First, we went to Plado's Closet which is a resell store. I got a really cute pair of sunglasses there (I must have lost my other ones somewhere...). After that, we went to a Dots store next door where I bought a pair of jeans (I love them... they are so nice and skinny :) ) and a very comfortable and pretty long, greenish/blueish knitted jacket. Then, we went over to a DEB store.
We found so many cute dresses there, and I tried all of them. Some were too short, some too low cut, some just didn't look as good any more, I didn't like the design of some and the color of others - in the end, I had 3 really cute dresses to choose from. I ended up taking a georgeous purple-ish/ blackish dress... it's rather short and well, a little low cut but not too much and just soooooooo pretty! While I looked for shoes at DEB, I handed Courtney the dress. I didn't find shoes though and so I asked her to hand it back to me, and suddenly Sheila said "No!", grabbed the dress and said "Happy Birthday!"
Although it isn't my birthday yet, that'll probably be my best birthday present! :) I'm so happy!! I looooove that dress!
After DEB, we went to a huuuuge mall (even bigger than Macomb Mall). We went to so many stores there... I found jewelery that goes with my dress (a cute black/silver necklace, black/silver earrings and black wristbands), cute shoes (black and damn high... but well, I only have to wear them until we actually get to the homecoming dance, every girl takes her shoes off there anywhere - remember, Lisa and Lea? ;) ), a Michigan State shirt (tomorrow is College Sports day which starts our Spirit Week) and fake nails (they're soooo cheap over here! I'm gonna put them on for homecoming :) ). We also had yummy pretzels with cheese sauce there.
The shopping tour was a little exhausting but fun. And I'm soooo happy about my homecoming outfit! You won't see me wearing it until next weekend :P but I will show you the pieces at least (click on that image):


My Homecoming Outfit

Isn't it pretty? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, dein dad