9/29/2007

Powderpuff Game

I still see pink sparkles on the inside of my eyelids o.O

After I had slept until 10 today, then taken a looong shower, eaten breakfast, tidied up my room, vacuumed my room and started writing in my diary, Doug, Jacob, Courtney and I went to the Powderpuff Football Game about a 20-30 minutes drive away. It is the annual girl's football game of Regina High School against Marian High School. The rules are softened... the girls who are playing have little flags attached to their pants. So when one team tries to get the ball from the other, they don't tackle each other but try to get the carrier's flag.
Watching was fun and the crowd watching the game was amazing - there were so many people there and they REALLY supported their team. Since the colors of the Regina Wildcats are pink and silver, almost everyone wore pink and silver stuff and people had painted their hair and faces pink. Some guys had even taken their shirts off and painted there whole body pink and silver. Many girls wore hair bands with cat ears on them. It was crazy, but fun.
Doug, Jake and I left early because we wanted to go to church. Later Courtney told us that Regina won. Yay! We left early during the mass as well, Jake wanted to sell popcorn after mass with the other Boy Scouts, Doug went to get Courtney and I was told to watch the boys selling their popcorn.
Back home, I sat outside with Doug and Sheila for a while. I like the conversations I have with them, exspecially the long conversations I often have with Sheila :) Today I found out that she liked the Dan Brown books "Angels and Demons" and "The Da Vinci Code" as much as I did!
And what's for tomorrow?

HOMECOMING-DRESS-SHOPPING >:)))

No comments: