9/15/2007

Quiz/Test Season starts... Bah

That means studying a lot...

I had my first Chemistry quiz on Wednesday, on Friday I had a vocabulary quiz in my Writing Workshop class (it was pretty much a joke, we got a list of the words and had to fill them into blanks...) and a Precalculus quiz. That was also rather easy, it was exactly like the two worksheets we had done before, only with different numbers.
My plant in Drawing class is almost done but I'm glad she gave us the Monday hour additionally so I can still work on the last few details. I think it looks good and Ms Ritchie also said something positive when she walked by.
Last night, I went to the De La Salle Dance at De La Salle High School with Courtney. I met Meaghan and her friends there and Courtney met her friends (so we ended up not really seeing each other during the whole evening but that was okay). It was cool, just a casual school dance, I met many of Meaghan's friends and friends of Meaghan's friends and so on... I had a fun time. Unfortunately, I kind of lost Meaghan at some point but I hung out with a group of her friends for the rest of the time and they were all very nice and we had fun. I met this one girl, Kaitlynn (I hope I'm spelling her name right, she complained about the fact that people usually spell it wrong ^^) who reminded me incredibly strongly of Hoppi! She was so much like her...
Today I slept in. It felt SO good. Courtney and I went up to Rite Aid with Michaela and later we'll all go to the 4pm mass at St. Thecla. Tomorrow is my YFU Orientation Meeting, I'm excited about that! I think it's from 1pm to 8pm for the exchange students, and the host families will join us around 6 or 7 I believe. It's going to be fun.
I think I will try to get a list or something that tells me all the names of the clubs at L'Anse Creuse High School. I think there are a lot I don't know about and I might want to join another one besides the drama club (Mrs Ethridge still hasn't contacted me about that, they need to set up the whole play first before they can start with the scenery and publicity and stuff).

I gotta work on that... besides studying.

No comments: