11/26/2007

Michaela's Birthday

She turned 8 yesterday :)

When we had arrived back home after church, we got chores done, then I practised my flute and then, around 3, Grandma Tina, GG (the GreatGrandma ;) GG is her nickname), Uncle Pat (he's Grandma Tina's brother I believe) and Aunt Ann (Grandma Tina's sister) arrived. Later, Doug's Aunt and Uncle (I forgot her name, I think his name was Dave?) came over, too. We had snacks, salad, pizza and "crazy bread". Later, Michaela unwrapped her presents while everyone was watching. Courtney and I had gotten her a Bratz doll. She got another Bratz doll, some fairy books, clothes a Webkinz (some kind of online pet) and some more things. I really enjoyed talking to Uncle Dave. He was stationed in Germany in the 60's. It was interesting to hear how he experienced Germany (he liked it) and he asked me a lot of questions about anything that has to do with Germany. Of course I also talked to the other family members, they are all so nice. Aunt Ann who lives in Washington, D.C. told me I should come visit her some time in spring. That would be so awesome.
Later, we ate Michaela's birthday cake. It was some kind of ice-cream cake that Grandma Tina had made before. It was reaaally yummy :P
I'm gonna post some pictures later, right now I'm at school, sitting bored in my Drafting class and so I don't have my camera with me.

Never take Drafting, it's so pointless.

No comments: