11/11/2007

I Got a Cold

That really sucks...

My nose is still pretty much closed and I think I'm losing my voice. I'm taking nasal spray, some pills that make the nose free and my daily vitamins. Hope that'll help.
What I forgot to tell you about Thursday: We had a bonfire after dinner outside, that was fun :) we roasted marshmallows...
On Friday, I didn't do much. School was okay but I was frickin tired... Friday night after dinner, we had vulcano cakes for dessert - YUMMMMMY! One of the most delicious things ever :) Later, when everyone was in bed/Sheila and Doug watching TV upstairs/Courtney on the computer, I zapped through the TV channels and found the Bourne Identity... really cool movie, never saw the whole thing I believe.
Yesterday, my day was pretty lazy again - and I could sleep in!! That was so awesome... I tried to call Chrissi but couldn't get through because somebody was using the phone, and then I asked Swenny and Rina on ICQ whether she's back home already or still in the hospital and they told me she's still in the hospital, so I called her there :) In the afternoon, we went to church. During mass, we celebrated Father Gary's anniversay and Jacob sang with the school's choir. He looked so cute up there :)
After church, we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I had burritos. Then we went home and Sheila, Michaela, Courtney and I got ready to go to Pankow to watch L'Anse Creuse's school play (Cinderella) there. It was fun, I saw so many people I know on the stage :)
Later, back home, I again found myself alone in front of the TV after a while... it's amazing how many good movies there are actually on almost every night here :) This time, I found Underworld: Evolution - that's like, one of my favourtie movies!
Today will be lazy again... I love weekends like this :) although I miss band... I am going to do my homework, hopefully finally get my handwritten journal updated (really need to do that) and my nails done...

Relaaaaxing :) need to rest so I get rid of my cold...

1 comment:

Elvi said...

Hallo Maria,
wollte Dir nur kurz eine rechte gute und schnelle Besserung wünschen. Es wird Winter und alles fängt an zu schniefen. In einigen Ecken von Deutschland hats am Wochenende auch schon einige Packen Schnee gegeben und die Temperaturen bei uns sollen auch noch mehr sinken, so an die Null Grad Marke. Also, pack Dich gut ein und paß auf Dich auf. Bis bald und viele liebe Grüße
Elvi