11/29/2007

CHICAGO!

Gone for the weekend... :)

Today, I was extremely tired because last night I only slept for about 3 hours for some reason. But, oh well, I made it through the day. Today was my first day of Jazz Band! It was fun, definitely. And I'm in the Jazz Band that Joey und Joe (?) are in :) It's gonna be an awesome time, I know it. I mean, it's band! :D At the moment we're working on Feliz Navidad and Silent Night I believe. In Symphony Band (my 6th hour) we're working on Hallelujah, like I told you, Christmas Calypso and Nimrod (an extreeeemely slow song although we still play it kinda fast).
Today we also got our big christmas tree... oh my God, it is huuuuuuuuuuuge! And it smells really good. Christmas tree-ish.
Later, I'll have to pack my stuff for... CHICAGO! Maaaaan I'm so incredibly excited!!! I looooove this city :D

Soooo no blog entries for the weekend :P
BYE xD

No comments: