10/14/2007

Sunday

Today's relaxing :) that's nice...

During 10-o'clock mass, Courtney and I helped out in the nursery school today. It was fun, we had a lot of volunteer helpers and all these cute little kids, and we were playing with them and helping them do different projects. Since today's mass was about people who help you, like family, we did projects connected to that topic. The kids could do a worksheet, make a little angel, make "God's helping hands" (they copied their hands onto a paper, cut them out and glued them onto a long piece of paper so you can hug people with it) or make a little collage of their own family.
When we got home, I did my chores and tidied up my room. It's nice that I did my homework on Friday already so I don't have to deal with that today. It feels so good to actually relax after this busy week :)
I'm still a little tired but, oh well, that's okay. Tonight, Courtney and I will go to mass and afterwards we have Sunday school (meeting of the church's teen group).

*yawn*

No comments: