1/21/2008

Long Weekend.

Which means I finally got some good sleep :D

Yea so on Friday and Saturday, I just kinda studied a little and stuff, pretty lazy days...
Yesterday, Gary and Autumn came to pick me up around 4.30 and we went to Gary's house where we played Guitar Hero, other video games and GameBoy... later Garrett came over, we had spaghetti for dinner and then we left to go see Cloverfield at the movie theatre. The movie was good, but not as amazing as I had expected it to be. And it was really short.
Afterwards, we hung out at Gary's some more and later Eric came over, another one of Gary's friends, but that was when I had to leave and Gary brought me home.
It was a pretty awesome night with awesome people :)
Autumn had fun with crayons and her agenda :D and now we all have Myspace defaults drawn by her ;) (yeeea now you're all jealous that YOU don't have a Autumn-Myspace default!)
Today we didn't have school, it's Martin Luther King Junior Day. Tomorrow to Thursday, we're gonna have our Finals. I'm not too excited about it, it's gonna be boring.
Then after that, our 2nd semester begins... I finally got to change my schedule on Friday :) I will most likely have AP Chemistry, I will have US History, Precalculus, Composition, Real Life Literature and Symphony Band. Sounds harder than this semster which is GOOD. Bad thing is that I won't be in any classes with Gary anymore, he has a different Precalc hour. I hope I'll be in C lunch because pretty much all the people I know think that they're gonna be in C lunch.
Oh, and on February 8th, I'll go to an All That Remains concert with Gary, Autumn, Garrett, and more friends of Gary's in Detroit :) (I don't think any of you except for maybe Matthi who doesn't read this blog knows that band.)

Talk to you guys later, it's dinner time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soso du glaubst ich kenn all that remains nich?? xD falsch gedacht :P:P hab so paar songs von denen aufm pc hat mir tarek gegeben^^