1/24/2008

Finals

That was an easy week.

So from Tuesday to today, we only had school from 7.11am to 11am. NICE! Each day, we had two exams: 1st and 2nd hour on Tuesday, 3rd and 4th hour yesterday and 5th and 6th hour today.
I already got the grade from my Chemistry exam, it was something like a 96%. My final semester grade in Chemistry is going to be... I think it was 97%. Well, can't complain about that ;) and that'll get me into AP Chemistry.
US History was pretty much a joke :D Mr Tatum had given us this study guide after winter break and it had 81 questions on it, so somebody asked "So how many questions are gonna be on the final?" Mr Tatum goes "81." "So, are these the same questions??" And Mr Tatum just gave us a funny look. It WAS the same questions, even in the same order. Haha. How easy.
Drafting was stupid. Mr Caldwell gave us computer people one easy and one ridiculous assignment. I don't think any of us finished the 2nd one. Oh well, maybe Mike Clark did because he's a genius. Or because Gary told him how to do it. I handed in what I got so far, who cares, it's just Drafting. And I had an A during the entire semester.
Writing Workshop - easy. Some vocab, some multiple choice, a 10 sentence essay.
Precalculus was the only exam I was kind of excited for because it was the only at least partially challenging thing (well let's not say challenging, but at least this one required concentrated thinking). Wasn't too hard though either because it was all multiple choice. Hope I did good on that. It's the only grade I actually care about right now.
Band finals were tiring. It was hot in the band room, I was tired anyways, and it was my last exam before I could go home. We did all the major scales and then we did our one song over and over and over again. When we did the scales, Mr Hilton picked on several people and they had to play the scale we were on alone. Luckily, he didn't pick on me... probably because I was looking right at him and wasn't hiding behind my stand like some other people :D well or just because he was just nice and didn't want to embarrass me in front of the class ^^ I'm really not good yet. I'm working on it though.

Tomorrow, we have another day off, so I can get some GOOD sleep. I need it. Again.

No comments: