6/10/2008

Summer

Times running...

The day after my last post, which was a Tuesday, I went to Dairy Queen - an ice-cream place - with Gary, Autumn, and Autumn's brother Ronnie after dinner. When we were done eating our ice-cream, we went to the dollar store, bought some ridiculous presents for Justin, and then we went to Justin's house (he was not happy because he had been working all day, but when he saw Ronnie - whom he loves - he was okay with us showing up I guess). We stayed there for a little bit, and then we went to Autumn's house. I had bought a treat for Rosie at the dollar store, so she didn't try to eat me, or my flip flops :)
I don't think anything exciting happened on Wednesday...
I am not sure about Thursday, but I think I went over to Autumn's in the evening. Actually, I'm pretty sure I went over to Autumn's, because that was when we made the plan to go visit Mr Curtis before 1st hour the next morning. Oh, and Rosie demolished another pair of my flip flops ;) Yea... gotta love that puppy.
So then on Friday, I got up early and went to the school with Autumn, Gary, and Courtney. We dropped off Courtney and went to Mr Curtis' room - and he wasn't there. Huuuuge disappointment. He didn't get there until like, 4 minutes before the bell rang. Anyways, at least we got to talk to him for a little bit. And we made plans to go minigolfing with him :)
After that short visit, I had to go back home to watch Grayson for a little bit. But later, Gary picked me up and we went to Autumn's again for a while. Zelda time. On the way there, we stopped at Kroger for ice-cream (it was a RIDICULOUSLY hot day... like, 90 degrees) and a dog treat (to protect my next pair of flip flops). It was a good day.
On Saturday, I had to get up early again, this time for the SAT test. I was a little nervous, but it all went pretty good. The test site was Grosse Pointe North High School, Doug drove me there in the morning. I guess I struggled a little on the reading part, like I did in the practise tests I did at home, and didn't get to finish the last sentence of my essay, but I still think I did pretty well.
In the afternoon, Gary, Autumn, and I went to Eric's graduation party. I really liked it a lot, because I got to talked to people who I haven't hung out with in a while. It was good. Pretty much everybody was there, plus Eric's relatives. "Scenetology" was invented, and Eric got a cake shower. Haha. Funny nonsense, like always. That's why I love these guys so much.
Sunday was a busy day. Mass at 10, then to Gino's. I invited my family for brunch there, as a thank you present for being such an amazing host family throughout this year :) I am going to miss them soooooo much!!! After brunch, we went to Grandma's to celebrate GG's 91st birthday. It was nice :) We had brownies and ice-cream... yummmm.
Yesterday, I was pretty much being bored all day, until finally Gary called me after dinner. He, Autumn, and I went to Dan's house to play like a million video games (I'm almost positive that Dan has every good game system every created, plus a ton of games). Mike was there also. It was fun... it was thunderstorming outside, too :)
It's actually been thunderstorming a lot lately. One big one with possible tornados (that didn't happen -.-) came by on Sunday night. And there've been several power outs in the area... luckily, none of them hit us yet.
Today I did nothing special. I went to Jake's baseball game after dinner though, with mom. They lost... poor guy. But it was nice to watch, and the weather was pretty good today. It wasn't too hot to be outsite, for once.

Minigolfing with Mr Curtis tomorrow :) Can't wait!!

No comments: