6/18/2008

Quick Note

So, if anyone feels like making me happy when I'm back in Germany, here's some things you can do:

1. Mom, make me pancakes.
2. Mom, make me strawberries with milk.
3. Dad, make me Tortellini with cheese sauce.
4. Get some Beck's, some Asti champagne, some Amaretto, and some cherry juice.
5. Get some German chocolate for me.
6. Get a flute for me (flute im Sinne von QUERfloete).
7. Buy me a ticket back to the USA! (Haha.)
8. Take me shoe shopping (not with my money, of course).
9. Listen to me when I get lost in about a million stories about how amazing my exchange year was. I know it's going to get annoying, but do me the favor and try to understand.
10. Oliver/Jannis: Make sure The Sims 2 and all the add ons we have are installed on Oliver's computer and on the island when I get back so I can play it for an entire day.
11. Take me to bars, clubs, and parties in general... well, as soon as I'm over the jet lag.
12. This one's especially for my mom: NO COMMENTS ABOUT MY WEIGHT. I gained some, yes, and I'm going to lose it again as soon as I get back, automatically.
13. Get me the Guitar Hero game plus controller for Play Station 2.
14. Mom, dad: Let's go visit relatives over the summer, I haven't seen them in a year. Especially my grandma's.
15. Relatives: Come visit me.
16. Freddy: Help me fix my computer some time. I'll make a cake for you! :)
17. Buy some paint and give it to me. I feel like I might want to redo my room over the summer. Not 100% sure yet.

Well, if I think about anything else, I'll update this list. That's it for now.

No comments: