4/11/2008

Friday, Finally.

This was an exhausting week.

Today, when I got to school, I went to my locker first as usually, then I went to room 107 as usually to drop off my AP Chem stuff, and then I wanted to go to the cafeteria to get some caffeine (so either diet coke or diet Dr. Pepper). But on the way there I found Kyle sitting in the hallway and he had brought me a mug of coffee :) So I had my caffeine. It was probably the best coffee that I have had in a while... it actually kept me awake all day!
So, my day started pretty awesome. It went on with an easy US History test, a really cool Precalc hour (the stuff was easy, exponential functions... so I was done early and got to talk to Randy and Roo for a while)., and an easy vocab quiz in Composition.
After school, we had play rehearsal at JAPAC again. It was alright today, and we're always having a lot of fun. A couple days ago, we started working on the dance at the end of the play... It's a pretty simple dance, most of the time, we're just a line of girls in front of a line of boys and do different moves, but in the end there's one part where the girls have to fall back and the guys behind them catch them and push them back up. My "partner" is Grant, and I know I can trust him because he's a good friend of Gary's, but still... I don't like just falling back and having people catch me ^^ So I struggled with that for a little while. But he's always caught me. So I guess I need to relax a little. Awww.
Next week we'll have dress rehearsals. That's pretty scary because I'm gonna have some reaaaally quick changes - and the fastest of all is from a long dress into black shirt and overall in only seconds. Not sure how that's gonna work out yet.
Tonight, I'm babysitting the little ones. Sheila and Doug are out for dinner with friends, and Courtney is babysitting at one of those friends' houses. Of course there had to be tornado warnings on the night that I'm home alone with the kids, and around 8.30, the sirenes went of, the sky turned green for the second time since I've come here, and lightning and thunders started. So we went down in the basement - it took a while to get down there because Jake wouldn't leave the cats upstairs despite my attempts to persuade him that they'll know when to get into the basement, so it took us about 10 minutes to find the cats and catch them - and watched the Weather Channel to wait for the thunderstorms to pass. It didn't become a tornado, and they cancelled the warning shortly before 9.
Tomorrow night is Autumn's birthday party. It's a sleepover. I'm excited. It's gonna be sooo much fun.

And then dress-shopping on Sunday! :)

No comments: