2/10/2008

ALL THAT REMAINS!

Friday night was EPIC.

Wow, I haven't posted anything in a week... I'm sorry, time flies I guess!
So, nothing really interesting happened during the week. I had sectionals on Wednesday, we had our first AP Chemistry quiz that I got a 100% on - yay - and we also had a Precalc quiz that I did rather bad on ^^ (I got like, an 80 or something) but, oh well. It's still a B, and not that it matters anyways.
On Thursday, we had a snowday. So while Doug and the little ones went sledding, Sheila took Courtney and me to Macomb Mall. It was like heaven, everywhere they had so much on sale! I got a plaid blazer (mainly black, grey and brown with a little pink) at DEB for about $7, a reversible zip-up hoodie at Pac Sun for $30, two shirts at Max Rave for $10 each and two more shirts and two... well kinda French looking mini-jacket thingies for each $3 at Max Rave as well. Yay. The hoodie is white with black flower-print on one side and black with white print on the other. I got one black shirt that's kinda wide and flowing, one black, shiny satin blouse, one brown shirt and another brown and beige striped shirt. One of the Frenchy jackets has short sleeves, is rather short itself, has these two amazing big buttons and is dark grey. The other one is beige, has four of those big buttons and its sleeves go down to my ellbows.
The most amazing day of the week was definitely Friday. Right after school, I went to Gary's house with him and Chad. While Chad and I were waiting inside, he did something about the oil in his car. A little later, we took off to drop off Chad's and my school stuff at our houses and then we picked up Gary's friend Nick who, as I realized, is in my AP Chem and Precalc classes. Next, we went to Autumn's house where we also met her cousin Elizabeth, Eric and his girlfriend Ashlynn, a kid who's name was Chris I think and who knows who else was there. Later Justin got there and brought pizza and crazy bread so we ate and when Julian finally arrived, we got in the cars to go to the Majestic Theatre in Detroit. When we got there, the doors weren't open yet, so we had to stand outside in the cold for a little while. It was freezing but then they finally let us in.
The opening band was okay and Autumn started the first mosh pit :D but the really good time started when All That Remains came on stage. Those guys are just awesome. I had an amazing night, got a water shower and two beer showers and a couple bruises. EPIC. The singer was really hot... he took his shirt off which delighted us girls :D
The concert was over way too fast I think although it was actually pretty long. I think we left there somewhen around midnight. Again, I was in Gary's car with him, Nick, Chad and Julian. When we got to Harrison Township, we first dropped Julian off, then Chad, and then Gary took me home. It felt good to get out of those beer soaked clothes ;)
Yesterday wasn't as eventful but cool, too. Gary picked me up around 5.45pm and we went to Autumn's house for Garrett's birthday party. Eric, Ross, Elizabeth and Justin were there, too. We ate the cake Autumn made (it was really good), hung out doing random stuff, and around 9.30 or so we decided to go to Paco's for some Mexican food (Eric had left and when he passed Paco's and saw that it was still open, he called us to let us know.). Unfortunately they closed by the time we got there so we ended up going to Taco Bell where Ross ordered like a ton of food for all of us. We still almost finished it.
I had to leave around 10 so Gary took me home. I thought we'd go to chruch at 10am today but we ended up going to noon mass and afterwards, Sheila, Courtney, Michaela and I went to Grayson's basketball practise while Doug took Jake to his basketball game. Back at home, I talked to Chrissi on the phone :) The rest of the day was rather unexciting. Homework, dinner... you know how that works.
It's frickin cold outside. 5 degrees Fahrenheit, -20 if you add the wind. Tomorrow it's supposed to be -10, so I don't even want to think about wind.

Well, I gotta go to bed. Good night!

No comments: